After yesterday's incident with the pencil delivery and the LA Sheriff's deputies, CSI fans got to talking and came up with a plan to send pencils to "our" Mogul, Les Moonves, with this message "
. Easy instructions (we have done all the work, you need a pencil, envelope, paper and a stamp) are behind the cut, as are the addresses for all the Moguls in case you want to send a pencil to the rest of them as well.
1. Find a pencil somewhere in your house. It does not have to be new.. Break the tip off. For our slogan to make sense, your pencil should not have a point, so don't sharpen it.
2. Click here and print this flyer.
You can print it directly from google docs in your browser. If you do not have printer or if you're out of ink, just hand write the message. It can be in color or grayscale...it doesn't matter, just print it.
3. Put the pencil and the flyer in an envelope, address it to:
51 W 52nd St, Suite 35
New York, NY 10019-6119
(addresses for the rest of the Moguls at the bottom of this post)
4. Put first class stamp on it. (41 cents)
5. Drop it in the mail, and you are done!
And just for the record, we consulted the post office and they said mailing a pencil should be fine, but do not sharpen it. I've put the addresses for the rest of the Moguls below.Anne Sweeney
President, Disney –ABC Television Group
The Walt Disney Company
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4581
President, Fox Entertainment
10201 West Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064-2606
(310) 369-1000Bruce Rosenblum
President, Warner Brothers Television Group
Warner Brothers Studios
3400 Riverside Drive
Burbank, CA 91505
(818) 954-6000Philippe Dauman
New York, NY 10036-5794
(212) 258-6000Jeff Zucker
President/CEO, NBC Universal
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608-1002